Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Why purchase from PremiumAccountz.com?
- Because we are an Official Reseller! We offer you safe, fast and professional transactions!
- 2. Is registration on PremiumAccountz website requested?
- Yes, the registration is necessary in order for us to offer you safe transactions and an efficient processing of your orders. The data provided during registration is confidential and shall not be used by any third party.
- 3. How can I order?
- On homepage, chose the required product or choose directly the service you are interested in on our home page.
- 4. What is the lead-time to process my order?
- The processing lead-time of your order depends on the mean of payment you have chosen. Usually it should not exceed 60 minutes for on-line payments. Orders paid by other means shall be completed within 12 hours once the payment is received to our bank accounts or to our intermediate payment account.
- 5. Why hasn’t my order been processed yet?
- 1. Your order is in process. If your order has not been processed within 12 hours after your actual on-line payment, please send us an email so we can verify the status of your order.
2. Your payment via wire transfer has not yet been confirmed by our bank.
- 6. I didn't receive my voucher after a payment.
- 1. Please check your email box , email Spam box...
2. If your order has not been processed within 12 hours after your payment, please Contact Us
- 7. How to activate Premium key / Voucher / Code?
- Please access our blog for instructions: http://premiumaccountz.com/blog/cat/quick-help/
- 8. How to use Promotion code / Coupon code / Discount code on KeyInstant.com?
- Please read fully this instruction: http://premiumaccountz.com/blog/how-to-use-promotion-code-coupon-code-discount-code-on-keyinstant-com/
- 9. Is my credit/debit card information secure? Where is it kept?
- 1. Your information is securely stored and encrypted by Payment Gateway, whom handle billions in payments.
2. Credit card details will be handled securely to ensure confidentiality and that 128 bit SSL encryption is employed to ensure sensitive data is protected during transmission over the internet.